Wednesday, May 6, 2009

workmans comp? not for the worker!

so this whole thing I have been going through gets more depressing when you start to think and realize the "system" that teachers, union reps, the district, said to use is actually screwing me in the ass and hard. they have been doing it since day one. I filed my claim in March as a matter of precaution, not because I thought It was necessary but since the district and union people said to i did. I got my little paper to get a general look over in april and then a request was sent on and I got to see my first workmans comp therapist in June!!! now you tell me...if I had waited for the system do you think march to june is normal for waiting to deal with your PTSD? especially since the district kept refusing to help the students who wanted counseling and I couldn't take watching it anymore and had to leave....so now...i am home...basically sitting on my bed doing nothing. well that therapist was weird!! a dr. rubienstein...he freaked me out and I called Lee Cribben...SCRMA's jewel...NOT!!! and she said please try to make it work with him. is she medically qualified? doubt it...she is great at saying you have a lawyer i can't talk to you...BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!! SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!! sooooo moving on...after a few incindents...suicide attempts...lee and her buddies at scrma felt that the medical issues were mine and not related to watching a student blow anothers head off...HMMMMMMM these people are fabulous huh? it was then....then...that i had to get a lawyer...would i have gotten one? doubt it...i still don't even understand how all this crap works...i heard someone mention 3 years ...but had no intention of three years...when i went to go back to work I was "terminated"...so how do I ever get back to teaching? can you see the interviews now? why did you leave your last job?...what a charmer that one is going to be!!!

so today I needed a name and a address as I am supposed to send a written dispute to scrma because they in all their wisdom...these 2 drs, in nevada...decideded I am all better and don't need further treatment....hmmmi am thinking I need treatment just to deal with SCRMA at this point.

and so Lee Cribben called me saying she wouldn't give me the name or address...as this letter clearly states I need, but doesn't have the information on it..and trust me..these people will use it against you if you piss wrong....so sending the letter to the wrong person? the wrong address...they would love it...

remember good old HUENSD is represented by these people...they know all this is happening...they are the ones who said...NO JOB!!! and they really don't give a shit...neither does the union...they are hands in the air....too bad...its all in the contract.....

so whatever. i hope no one ever really needs workmans comp. i thought i did and it would help, they have made this experience more stressful, more embarrassing, and more humilating than i ever thought it could be. and people wonder why i decided to shut up...it is because no one listens and they only have their rules for me to follow...so my input isn't necessary...actually according to scrma...i am not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment